ONLINE GST REGISTRATION
GST is an Indirect Tax which has replaced many Indirect Taxes in The Goods and Service Tax Act was passed in the Parliament on 29th March 2017. The Act came into effect on 1st July 2017; Goods & Services Tax Law in India is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition.
Online GST registration can be easily done by visiting Online GST portal. It is easy to fill the form on GST online portal yet at the same time you require the expert’s to fill the form with accurate information and submit the documents accordingly. Few of the terms while drafting for GST registration cannot be understood by many of the taxpayers. Therefore at the initial stage GST registration should be done with the help of experts and here at Taxes India, you will be able to get done with your GST registration with a simple and quick process.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GST
[formfacade owner=116794382924939329663 id=1FAIpQLSdDKGPi4CZHAeyufwPEAgKQt6WdTimtvHOwvb7tsWiNVROpAw]
- You need to fill up the simple form by logging in on Taxes India website, Upload documents and make the payment.
- Taxes India will Provide you free of cost consultation on eligibility, Documentation and Drafting for registration if required.
- Application will be submitted to GST Department with necessary details and documents. In this step TRN and ARN are generated.
- You need to share OTP which you receive on your phone and Email ID.
- We’ll work hard on the application and submit it to GST Department.
Day 3 to 10 (Depend on Case to Case)
- Application will be checked by GST authority in terms of proper documents and details.
- We’ll Follow up on the Application and Resolve queries Raised by GST Department.
- Congratulations, your GST Registration is successful.
- You’ll Receive a Mail From GST Department having Login ID and password. you need to Login to the Portal and Download the GST Certificate.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GST REGISTRATION
|Proprietorship||Private Limited||Partnership/ LLP|
|PAN Card of Owner||PAN Card of Company||PAN Card of Partnership|
|Aadhaar Card Of Proprietor||Aadhaar and PAN of All Directors||Aadhaar and PAN of All Partners|
|Bank Details||Bank Details||Bank Details|
|Address Proof||Address Proof||Address Proof|
|MOA, AOA and Incorporation||Partnership Deed/ LLP Certificate|
Get reliable, authentic and latest updates on taxation and other laws
in your inbox free.
Please check your inbox,spam or junk folder for confirmation
Something went wrong.