File Salary Return for F.Y.2019-2020 online
File you salary return online for F.Y.2019-2020 If you are a salaried employee.The form-16, given by your employer, provides all the data for filing the return.Tax filing is not a joke. You should consult a trusted income tax consultant to file your taxes. We, at Taxes India, provide you with the services of income tax return filing online. Many users are leveraging the benefits of easy and accurate ITR Filing. You can too!
Income tax return filing online has never been this easy. File your income tax return by uploading Form 16. We will do the rest. We promise you e-filing of income tax returns based only on your uploaded Form 16.
To file your salary return you have to provide following details :
- Form 16 (With Part A and Part B)
- Bank Account Name, No, Branch and IFSC code
- Any other Income or Investment (Which not shown in Form 16)
(This service not covered income or loss from any kind of capital gain.)
[formfacade owner=116794382924939329663 id=1FAIpQLScc8KBVm69GSl32KIplfOvg_f66qBt6J-wkvoZR3vCPxeW0sg]
Within 24 hours of providing all details. You will receive successful file return message on your mail and mobile no. We will send filed salary return acknowledgement and statement of total income.
To verify your return you have to send this acknowledgment to Bangalore CPC centre for process, full address mentioned in acknowledgement or we will e-verify online otp option on you request. You have to provide income tax id, credential and otp which received n your mobile or email address which was registered with aadhaar for e-verify.
What are the benefits & disadvantages of filing income tax return?
- Filing the ITR will help individuals, when they have to apply fora vehicle loan (2-wheeler or 4-wheeler), House Loan etc. All major banks can ask for a copy of tax returns
- Income Tax Return can be used as a proof of your Income and Address.
- If you have a refund due from the Income Tax Department, you will have to file an Income Tax Return to claim the refund
- Most embassies & consulates require you to furnish copies of your tax returns for the past couple of years at the time of the visa application.
- If you are required to file your Tax returns but didn’t, then the tax officer deserves the right to impose a penalty of up to Rs.5,000.
For any kind of support, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp on 9725636739.
Get reliable, authentic and latest updates on taxation and other laws
in your inbox free.
Please check your inbox,spam or junk folder for confirmation
Something went wrong.